Sunday, June 15, 2014

a little break time



Yes its school holidays
This means I have lesser class
Have little time for myself
A little time to breath...

Of cause work is still awaiting for me to clear
But please allow me to lazy fo few days,
Days that I can have some soul searching
After perform badly for first semester. ?
Looking for positive and recall, reflect.
Meanwhile,
Not letting my art passion runs off
Yes I take up the challenge.
Back on my paper cut art and ready for a exhibition.
Im glad its a wrap n a good one.
A part from my crazy scheduled work load,
Im happy to be part of the show that brings me
Back on to the art practice.
Which I always my passion, interest and dream.

Of cause I always have few great friends who constantly
Give me their support by come for the opening ans be there for me.
It means a lot to me at such important moment.
Not letting me feel lonely.
Friends like these hard to find.

Im glad.
Im happy.



No comments: