These two month are simply crazy
You may ask me why?
Work doesn't seem going well as expected.
Putting in lots of effort but don't tun out well .
Start to doubt on what I am doing,
Start nto wonder m I suitable?
And slowly my passion went down.
Should I change my direction?
Tireness and disappointment is building up...
Feelimg more n more down....
Well even though work is not going smooth,
At least im doing some result on my art practice.
Something that still able to give me some happiness.
Telling me actually things wasnt all that bad.
Something I can still hold on and be positive.
And im gald to take that project.
And sure its going to add up my work load.
Balance out is something I needed to do
And something that I have been trying.
But honestly, its hard.
Finding a balance between 6 working days,
art practice, new project, friends, family,
self time is kind of stressing me out.
As time is always so limited.
I need more time...
I wish for more time...
Timke that I can seat down
Had a cup of tea and close my eyes
Embraces the natural.
Along with yoga practice
Sharing it with someone .
I wish for a long break
Break to focus on mind and soul.
Thursday, May 15, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment