Friday, May 25, 2007

how i feel....

很愛很愛你 (劉若英)

想為你做件事 讓你更快樂的事

好在你的心中埋下我的名字

求時間 趁著你 不注意的時候

悄悄地 把這種子釀成果實

我想她的確是 更適合你的女子

我太不夠溫柔優雅成熟懂事

如果我 退回到 好朋友的位置

你也就 不再需要為難成這樣子

很愛很愛你 所以願意 

捨得讓你 往更多幸福的地方飛去

很愛很愛你 只有讓你

擁有愛情 我才安心

看著她走向你 

那幅畫面多美麗 如果我會哭泣也是因為歡喜

地球上 兩個人 能相遇不容易

做不成你的情人我仍感激

很愛很愛你 所以願意 

不牽絆你 往更多幸福的地方飛去

很愛很愛你 只有讓你

擁有愛情 我才安心

很愛很愛你 所以願意 

不牽絆你 飛向幸福的地方去

很愛很愛你 只有讓你

擁有愛情 我才安心

Really Really Love You (René Liu)


I want to do something for you, something that will make

you happier

Luckily, my name is already buried within your heart

I beg time to take advantage of when you're not paying attention

And gently bring this seed to become fruit

I think she really is a woman who suits you better

I'm not gentle, graceful, mature, or sensible enough

If I back off to the position of "good friends"

Then it won't have to be so difficult for you like this

I really really love you, so I'm willing to bear letting you

Fly towards a place of more happiness

I really really love you, I can only let you

Have love, before I'm at peace

Seeing her walk towards you, that frame is so beautiful

If I do cry, it's only because I'm joyful

On this world, two people, it's not easy for them to meet

If I can't be your lover, I'll still appreciate this

I really really love you, so I'm willing to not hinder you

From flying towards a place of more happiness

I really really love you, I can only let you

Have love, before I'm at peace

I really really love you, so I'm willing to not hinder you

From flying towards a place of happiness

I really really love you, I can only let you

Have love, before I'm at peace

No comments: